An inexpensive (often subsidized) professional test for air leaks, insulation levels and other thermal performance factors is the best way to learn where the cold is getting into your house.
Local News Headlines
- Portland police investigate shooting at mall, no injuries
- Man in critical condition after brutal attack at motel
- Thirst for craft beer fuels large crop of hops
- Arrest in Salem, Ore., cat poisoning cases
- Spokane Police lets kids be cops for a day
- Should Washington mail-in ballots have prepaid postage?
- 2 Pasco, Wash., workers rescue man from burning house
- Washington inmate sentenced in Portland for tax fraud
- U of O documents: 2 librarians reported under investigation
- 2-year sentence for pouring hot grease on ex-boyfriend