An inexpensive (often subsidized) professional test for air leaks, insulation levels and other thermal performance factors is the best way to learn where the cold is getting into your house.
Local News Headlines
- Man killed after crashing car into tree in Spokane Valley
- Robber hits McDonalds at Belt and Wellesley
- Oregon audit: Shift welfare focus to jobs
- Washington auditor questions $17M spent for bridge
- Man's body found in canal near Benton City
- Fish ladder working at dam
- Police investigate second armed drive-thru robbery in two nights
- Defense skips opening statement in Arteaga murder trial
- Dead whale on Ore. coast: 'It's really smelly'
- Portland's car-free bridge named Tilikum Crossing