Issued at: 2:31 am PDT on May 18, 2013, expires at: 2:31 AM PDT on May 19, 2013
- The Flood Warning continues for the Okanogan river near Tonasket.
- Until further notice.
- At 2:15 am Saturday the stage was 15.06 feet.
- Flood stage is 15.00 feet.
- Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
- Forecast...the Okanogan river at Tonasket is expected to remain near flood stage through the weekend...but renewed rises are possible by Monday and through much of the week. Lat...Lon 4895 11945 4893 11932 4825 11951 4832 11968 4895 11945
- at 17.5 feet...water will be behind the levee due to seepage, flooding the motocross track downstream of the city of Okanogan.
- At 17.0 feet...low lying fields and pasture land in the flood plain along the Okanogan River Valley, from Oroville to Okanogan, will be flooded.
- At 15.0 feet...minor flooding of low-lying areas is likely between Oroville and Tonasket.